BED BUG INFORMATION
Bed Bug Life Cycle
Here are the facts about Bed Bugs:
These bugs love to hide in the seams, crevices, and holes in: Mattress and Box Spring, Sofa seams, Cracks in the bed frame and/or head board, Under chairs, couches, beds and dust covers, Under rugs, edges of carpets, drawers, baseboards and window casings, Behind light switches, electrical outlet plates, cracks in plaster, Televisions, radio clocks, phones, computers, Backpacks, Sleeping bags, Clothes, Behind wallpaper, picture frames, and other dark areas
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE TREATMENT:
- All clutter should be removed
- Beds should be stripped of all bedding- place in sealed plastic bags
- Remove clothes from dressers, closets etc. and place in sealed plastic bags.
- Empty all washable items directly into the washer.
- Wash in hot water and dry on high heat
- Place pillows in dryer on high heat for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Nightstands, dressers and nearby furniture must be empty so the inside and the undersides can Be inspected and treated.
- Place all items not being treated in tightly sealed bags.
- Vacuum the room thoroughly. Dispose of vacuum bag in tightly sealed bag.